Welcome to Who Is Theodore Us?
This blog will in no way attempt to answer this question but instead chronicle my time spent wargaming and painting.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Making Asteroids part 2

It's been a busy weekend, but I've managed to make progress on the asteroids, mainly because they could be worked on in short spells in between doing jobs around the house.

First off I painted each rock with textured masonry paint.


Once this was done it was a simple matter of successive layers of browns to drybrush onto them. I managed to destroy a brush with all the dry brushing.


For those who are interested I use cheap acrylic paints from the Range for all my terrain.


No major updates on the Elves other than I changed my mind on the base coat for their boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment