Welcome to Who Is Theodore Us?
This blog will in no way attempt to answer this question but instead chronicle my time spent wargaming and painting.

Thursday 30 January 2014

Back to Middle Earth

Having had a crazy week, with a weekend away on a school trip thrown into the mix, it was good to get back to the painting table.

The elves are progressing. I did a test on the armour, using ochre washed with Army Painter Strong tone. This can then be highlighted up a bit.


I've been doing Thranduil alongside these models, since he's been sitting around for a while on my shelf. I know he's not a popular sculpt, but I think it's great.


I've also been working on a mounted Pippin.


This weekend I'm planning to go to Vapnartak in York. I'll try and take some pictures and show my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment