Welcome to Who Is Theodore Us?
This blog will in no way attempt to answer this question but instead chronicle my time spent wargaming and painting.

Monday 10 February 2014

Sunday painting

With family all watching the Winter Olympics I managed to get some painting done. I really struggle with "sports" that rely on some complex scoring system from judges. It just feels like a dance competition to me!

Anyway, more progress on the Elves and Osgiliath Veteran.


Also had a play with the Warbases buildings I picked up at Vapnartak. I'll do a detailed post at some point.





2 comments:

  1. Coming on well...

    I concur about your winter Olympic thoughts, ...whilst no doubt exceptional in skill and athleticism - when its not directly measurable (higher, further, faster etc etc) and down to someones opinion to give a score ... I tend to lose interest...

    ReplyDelete